TNSR Software Subscription
TNSR (pronounced “tensor”) is a super-scale software vRouter, designed to provide extraordinary packet processing and routing performance to address edge, cloud and service provider needs without the six figure price tag. Leveraging open source technology, Netgate’s TNSR software provides the speed, stability and flexibility you seek to solve your secure networking problems.
Additional information about TNSR vRouter features, performance, technology and resources can be found on our Why TNSR Software? page.
TNSR software is available for commercial use on a per-instance, annual subscription basis for 3rd party hardware or virtual machine platforms (KVM/VMware). TNSR software is also commercially available on AWS and Azure.
TNSR is available for lab evaluation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
TNSR LAB (EVALUATION USE)
- Access to TNSR vRouter software for a limited time period.
- Non-commercial use. Contact Sales. Subject to Evaluation Agreement
- Full access to TNSR documentation and technical assistance via TNSR user forum
TNSR ANNUAL SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION (COMMERCIAL USE)
- Per Instance
- Access to TNSR vRouter software ISO downloads
- Access to software updates
- End User License Agreement
Select either TNSR Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Pro or Enterprise support. Both options include:
- TNSR TAC Pro support also includes:
- TNSR TAC Enterprise support also includes: