pfSense+ Software Subscription With TAC Lite Support
ATTENTION PFSENSE USERS
For new pfSense Plus installations, please select Upgrade. For existing pfSense Plus installations, please select Renewal.
If you are a new pfSense user, we strongly recommend reading our guide on how to purchase and get started with pfSense Plus software. It outlines the migration process from pfSense CE to Plus software. You can find the guide here.
TAC Lite is complimentary for all Netgate branded appliances with pfSense Plus for the lifetime of the appliance.
pfSense+ Software Subscription
pfSense Plus® software is Netgate’s commercial fork of the pfSense project. It is the world’s leading open-source driven firewall, router, and VPN solution for network edge and cloud secure networking. Made possible by open-source technology. Made into a robust, reliable, and dependable product by Netgate.
pfSense Plus software provides the performance, flexibility, reliability and business assurance expected from leading secure networking applications:
- Up to 10 Gbps performance
- Flexible 3rd-party application options
- Traditional management mechanisms
- Proven reliability
- Complete business assurance support
All at a fraction of the cost of proprietary alternatives, pfSense Plus software is the perfect answer. Popular pfSense Plus use cases include load balancing, traffic shaping, captive portal, UTM device, DNS/DHCP Server, IDS/IPS, failover WAN, and much more.
- pfSense+ Evaluation Agreement licenses are available for non-commercial use only and laboratory testing/commercial evaluation. Business usage, production usage, MSP/CSP usage, etc requires a commercial pfSense+ license subject to the EULA. Call for volume and OEM inquiries.
- Commercial license for one instance on a white box/DIY, or Virtual Machine. Cloud images are licensed directly on AWS or Azure marketplaces. Private AWS/Azure offers and OEM licenses are available - please inquire.
- Commercial license for one instance on a white box/DIY, Virtual Machine, or upgraded support for Netgate appliances with pfSense Plus.
- TAC Lite Is included with Netgate appliances with pfSense Plus for life of the product. See our Lifecycle page for details on lifetime.
- We will offer our best effort assistance to get your pfSense Plus instance connected to the Internet and one client on the same network online.
- All prices are in US Dollars, taxes are not included.
pfSense Plus Annual Software Subscription (Commercial Use)
- Migration upgrade from pfSense 2.7 to pfSense Plus
- Commercial use, subject to End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Access to the Netgate Global Support team in our Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Select your preferred TAC support level: Pro or Enterprise.
All TAC support levels include:
- Full access to pfSense Plus documentation
- Technical assistance via Netgate user forum
- 24x7x365 Netgate Global Support TAC team access
TAC Lite also includes:
- Netgate hardware appliance warranty and support
- Zero-to-Ping commitment
- Service Desk Portal and email access
- Best effort initial response SLA
TAC Pro also includes:
- Service Desk Portal and email access
- 24-hour target initial response SLA
TAC Enterprise also includes:
- Contact via phone, Service Desk Portal or email access
- 4-hour target initial response SLA
pfSense Plus Lab (Evaluation Use)
Non-Commercial use, subject to Evaluation Agreement
- Contact email@example.com
- Full access to pfSense Plus documentation and technical assistance via Netgate user forum
Have additional questions? Contact Netgate.
Looking for a different license? Contact Netgate to discuss non-profit, volume or OEM licensing.
TAC Lite Support
- If you are upgrading from pfSense CE, select the "Upgrade" option.
- If you are renewing your pfSense+ Software Subscription with TAC Lite, select the "Renewal" option, and input your Netgate Device ID (NDI) into the input field. The Netgate Device ID is located on the pfSense+ software dashboard. Copy and paste it into the Netgate Device ID field above.
- Select the term of 1 or 2 years.
- Click the "+ Add to Cart" button above.
- Support is sold on a per-install basis. Only installs with a valid support subscription will be covered.
- TAC subscriptions are available for pfSense Plus ONLY. If you have pfSense CE, you will be required to migrate before requesting assistance. Documentation on how to migrate from pfSense CE to pfSense Plus can be found here.
- TAC subscriptions are non-refundable.