Netgate 7100 DT BASE pfSense+ Security Gateway
THE NETGATE 7100 DT HAS REACHED END OF SALE.
CHECK OUT THE NETGATE 6100 AS A
The Netgate 7100 desktop system is a state of the art Security Gateway with pfSense® Plus software, featuring the 4 Core Intel® Atom® C-3558 processor with Intel QuickAssist and AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This appliance with pfSense Plus software can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at an excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|CPU||Intel "Denverton" Atom C3558, 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist and AES-NI|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|Networking||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ are not supported.
|Storage||32 GB eMMC onboard
Additional storage via M.2 SSD with 7100 DT Max
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM with 7100 DT Max)
|Expansion||1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported|
|Console Port||1x mini-USB Console|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports
2x USB 2.0 ports
|Cooling||1x Low-noise active control chassis fan|
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 5A
|Environmental||0°C to 55°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering. 1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus software settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads without access to a 19" rack
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) with On Premises Appliance needs, without access to a 19" rack
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
- Everyone who prioritizes maximum performance, with a little fan noise
Situations where a rack mount system is not an option
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)
Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software here.
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Not PoE Compatible
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK, ANZ
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software::
- Complimentary 24x7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Technical assistance is available from Netgate Global Support 24x7x365.
- TAC Lite is included with the purchase of your Netgate appliance.
- TAC Pro and TAC Enterprise SLA descriptions and pricing are available here.
- Help is available on our community forum here.
- One year manufacturer's hardware warranty information is here.
- Extended warranties for US customers are available from Extend. More information on their offer and warranty policy can be viewed here.
- Standard 30 day return policy. Netgate does not sell seconds or returns. An open box fee may apply.
- All specifications subject to change without notice
- Questions? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Free packages.